High-quality beer starts with a high-quality team. At Columbus Brewing Company (CBC), we understand that the beer we make is only as good as the people contributing to it. When it comes to our beer and people, we have the best in town.
At CBC, you’ll get to work with a talented and passionate team that all have one goal…to offer the very best experience to our customers.
We are looking for a part-time barback to join our team. As a part of our crew, you’ll run food from our outdoor food truck into our taproom, wash dishes, bus and reset tables, and help keep our taproom clean. The best part? You’ll never work past 10pm!
- Team oriented and enjoy working with others
- Openly accepts feedback
- Ability to multitask
- Open and clear communicator
- Willing to work in a smaller space with varying temperatures (food truck style kitchen)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Free beer! Yep, it’s really free.
- Teammates get a free post-shift pint when our taproom is open. We also have an employee pallet that’s always stocked and up for grabs. Oh, let’s not forget the beers on tap in the breakroom. The list goes on and on…
- A monthly pre-loaded gift card to spend in our taproom on anything you want (including merch!)
- Teammate discounts on food, beer, and merch
- You won’t need a personal beer budget ever again
- Bragging rights – let’s face it, your job is cool, and people need to know
Ready to join the team? Apply now or shoot us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Barback” in the subject line and remember to include your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Columbus Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.