Reports to: Packaging Manager
Schedule: M – Th 10-hour day shift with F availability as needed
Location: Columbus, Ohio
High-quality beer starts with a high-quality team. At Columbus Brewing Company (CBC), we understand that the beer we make is only as good as the people contributing to it. When it comes to our beer and people, we have the best in town.
Our brewhouse is looking to add a full-time Packaging Operator to the team. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of beer packaging including kegging, bottling, and canning finished product. This day shift position works 10-hour days Monday – Thursday (the best schedule ever!) and qualifies for a $1/hour increase once you are fully trained.
- Excellent time management and record keeping skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to follow company safety standards
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and handle multiple projects
- Self-motivated; ability to work unsupervised
- Able to frequently lift up to 15 pounds, walk, climb, bend, stretch, talk, hear, push, pull, squat, twist, turn, stoop, reach overhead, and use hands to handle or feel
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, move up to 150 pounds, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Willingness to work in a non-temperature-controlled warehouse (yep, it’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Free beer! Yep, it’s really free.
- Teammates get a free post-shift pint when our taproom is open. We also have an employee pallet that’s always stocked and up for grabs. Oh, let’s not forget the beers on tap in the break room. The list goes on and on…
- A monthly pre-loaded gift card to spend on anything you want (including merch!)
- Teammate discounts on food, beer, and merch
- You won’t need a personal beer budget ever again
- Bragging rights – let’s face it, your job is cool, and people need to know
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- IRA retirement plan with a 3% company match (you’re fully vested from day 1!)
- A flexible time off policy, allowing you to be in control of your work/life balance
- 8 company-paid holidays per year
Ready to join the team? Apply now or shoot us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Packaging Operator” in the subject line and remember to include your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Columbus Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.