High-quality beer starts with a high-quality team. At Columbus Brewing Company (CBC), we understand that the beer we make is only as good as the people contributing to it. When it comes to our beer and people, we have the best in town.
CBC Beer Hall – Located at 200 Kelton Avenue, the Beer Hall originally housed a mechanic shop to repair the trolleys that ran through Broad Street and Columbus back in the late 19th century. The Beer Hall now serves as CBC’s most expansive location, with multiple bars and dining areas, 24 tap handles, as well as a state-of-the-art kitchen serving a wide range of globally inspired foods.
As a Line Cook at Beer Hall, you will assist with food preparation tasks and ingredient organization, all while supporting a smooth operation of the kitchen and our high-quality dish preparation.
- Team oriented and enjoy working with others
- Openly accepts feedback
- Ability to multitask
- Open and clear communicator
- Willing to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Free beer! Yep, it’s really free.
- Teammates get a free post-shift pint when we’re open
- Canned surplus beer from our brewery is also up for grabs when it’s available
- A monthly pre-loaded gift card to spend on anything you want (including merch!)
- 30% discount on food, beer, and merch
- Bragging rights – let’s face it, your job is cool and people need to know
- Full time teammates qualify for:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 8 company-paid holidays per year
- All teammates qualify for:
- IRA retirement plan with a 3% company match (and you’re fully vested from day 1!)
- Employee Assistance Program to help with life’s curveballs
Ready to join the team? Apply now and we’ll be in touch soon. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Columbus Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer